DRIVE RISHIKESH TO SARI (8hrs) & TREK TO DEVRIATAL (2300m/ 1hrs):
Morning 8:30 report in our office and meet our trekking team, and then drive to Sari which takes about 8 hours. The drive is spectacular and along the Ganga, Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers. En route visit at Devprayag. The historical town is situated on the confluence of river Alaknanda & Bhagirathi River which makes the holy Ganges. Reach Sari village and from here trek to the most beautiful Himalayan Lake Deoriatal. Arrive and camp near the lake. The rest of the day is to explore the area around this beautiful lake. After Dinner overnight stay in Tent at Deoriatal.
TREK DEVRIATAL LAKE TO CHOPTA (2800m/14km/5-6hrs):
In the morning, wake up with an excellent sunrise view on the snow covered Himalayan Peaks. After breakfast, the trek starts to Chopta. It?s a gradual trek and the views are worth the effort. We pass through the dense forest and beautiful alpine meadows dotted with flowers. Arrive Chopta and camp at outskirts. Hot meals will be served shortly with overnight stay in tent.
TREK CHOPTA TO CHANDERSHILA (4000m) AND BACK TO CHOPTA (7Km/6hrs):
Wake up very early morning to reach the summit on time to see the panoramic view of the high Himalayan peaks. The trek is mostly a gradual ascent through the dwarf rhododendron bushes. You can watch most of the prominent peaks of the Garhwal Himalayas from Chandrashilla Top. Nanda Devi (7817Mtrs-the second highest peak of Indian Himalayas), Kedarnath, Trishul, Bandarpoonch etc are the prominent peaks visible from here. Explore the area and trek back to the camp at Chopta. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
DRIVE CHOPTA TO RISHIKESH (8-9hrs):
Morning after breakfast, we board our vehicle and drive back to Rishikesh. Tour ends upon arrival in Rishikesh.
COST: INR 14000 per Person
- Road transportation from Rishikesh to Rishikesh by car.
- Accommodation in tents on twin share basis during trekking.
- All meals (Day 1 Lunch to Day 4)
- All camping gear including tents and sleeping mattress. Kitchen, Dining and toilet tent
- Permits and Entrance fees.
- Good English speaking guide, cooks and porters, mules.
- Personal Insurance.
- All alcoholic beverages and personal expenses.
- Good down sleeping bags can be provided at an additional cost of Rs.100 per day.
- 50% advance payment confirms your booking.
- We will transport all your belongings for you so that you only have to carry your day pack with camera, water bottle and jacket.
- We serve three meals a day including snacks and drinks. We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian, Chinese and Western meals with lots of vegetables and fruit.